To make it easier for you to find a property to rent, we offer some very useful and free services via our website. From our quick search facility to our handy maps and updated images on all property details, we take the hassle out of finding a property to rent.
You won't need to revisit the website because we do the hard work for you by keeping you alerted to new property with Email & Text Property Alerts; you can even view all property details on our website via your smart phone.
Once you find a property to rent, we guide you through every step of the way with the help of our advisors and representatives. Our service includes:
- Arranging for payment of a deposit as security for the property or a Guarantor form where required.
- Registering your deposit with an independent rental deposit scheme called Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Taking payment of a ONE OFF FIXED ADMIN FEE of £150 per tenancy ( Not per person)
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement and agree a method for you to pay the rent. This can be in Cash, by direct debit or standing order or by cheque. We will give you our nominate client account bank details.
- Providing you a copy of your tenancy agreement, a copy of you inventory, copies of safety regulations and emergency contact details.
- Transferring all the utilities into your name such as Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax.
- Providing a set of keys for each tenant renting the property. Under no circumstances are locks to be changed by the Tenant without prior approval of the Landlord. Tenants must ensure they return all keys to Elite Sales and Lettings Ltd at the end of the tenancy period, otherwise monies will from the rental deposit money will be kept to pay for replacing any locks.
- Agree a 'move in' date to the property you are renting. At this stage a report, (an inventory) will be prepared to record the condition of the property. We ask you to sign this report to clarify that the condition of the property is as recorded. We ask the Landlord to ensure that the property is clean and tidy prior to you moving in.
- Contacting you 1 month before the expiry of the tenancy to see if you would like to renew your tenancy and agreeing this with the landlord on your behalf. If the Landlord does not wish to renew the tenancy we can start looking for an alternative property for you to rent.
- At the end of your Tenancy, a similar 'move out' report is compiled and this is where the condition and cleanliness of the property is checked and reported back to the Landlord. We will agree if any deductions need to be made from your deposit for repairs or damage to the property. Any disputes that cannot be resolved will be referred to the DPS to make an independent decision.