First Floor Flat, Floyer Road, Small Heath
* 1 Bedroom 1st Floor Bedsit /Flat
* Close to Heartlands Hospital
* Close to Schools and Shops
* Excellent Transport Links
* ALL BILLS & COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed First Floor Flat / Bedsit
- Open Plan Living Space / Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Good Size Rear Communal Garden
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Newly Refurbished and Decorated
- ALL BILLS AND COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED!
Elite Sales and Lettings are pleased to offer this 1 Bedroom first floor self contained flat / bedsit accessed via communal door and having the benefot of communal front and rear gardens and being close to local amenities, transport links and the Heartland Hospital.
Approach - The property is approached via a pathway which in turn leads to the double glazed front door, entrance hallway with doors to first floor and ground floor flats.
First Floor Flat
Stairs from the ground floor lead to a landing with doors to;
Lounge / Bedroom 3.72m (11'6") x 3.02m (9'11")
With a double glazed window to the front, electric and power points and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 2.29m (7'6") x 2.16m (7'1")
Range of wall mounted and floor standing base units with a roll edge work surface over incorporating a stainless steel effect sink and drainer with a mixer tap over. Appliances built in consist of an under unit electric oven with a gas hob and extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiling to the floor area, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SERVICE:-
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.