Coventry Road, Yardley
* FITTED BARBER / BEAUTICIAN BUSINESS
* NIL PPREMIUM & NO BUSINESS RATES
* MAIN ROAD LOCATION
* OFFERS INVITED
* INCENTIVES AVAILABLE!
* £5000 FOR ALL FIXTURES AND FITTINGS INCLUDED!
- 0 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathrooms
- Ground Floor Running Barber & Beautician Business
- £5000 For All Fixtures and Fittings Included
- NO PREMIUM
- NO BUSINESS RATES
- Off Street Rear Parking
- Flexible terms & Incentives Available
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Close to Birmingham Airport, NEC, Solihull Hospital & Motorway Networks
We are pleased to offer this extended ground floor shop with shutter in a similar parade of shops on the busy A45 Coventry road in Yardley. It is located close to Machine Mart which is a national machine parts franchise and a running Lettings business, TV repairs shop, babbers shop, and accountants firm adjacent to it.
The property is situated on the main A45 dual carriage way heading towards the Swan Shopping Centre approx. 5 miles before Birmingham Airport and the Cargo terminal and the 24 hour Tesco and 24 hour Asda Stores. Other stores include KFC, Next, BM Bargains. Lidls, and Boots opticians within a walking distance.
The premises are suitable as a good start up business and has recently been trading as nail, beautician and hairdressers.It would suite a number of alternative uses but at present has A1 and A2 office use amd may also be suitable for A5 Hot Food Takeaway subject to planning persmission.
We are open to sensible offers and the property is offered on a flexible agreement both on a long term or short term basis.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE UK ASSOCIATION OF LETINGS ESTATE AGENTS:-
We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the UKALA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SERVICE:-
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from www.tpos.co.uk
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the UK Association of Letting Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.