Pitsford Street, Hockley
* Ground Floor Flat
* Close to Jewellery Quarter & City Centre
* Excellent Transport Links
* Front & Rear Gardens
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Double Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Rear Off Street Parking
Elite Sales and Lettings are proud to present this one bedroom ground floor maisonette to let in the Hockley area of Birmingham. The property is situated within a 5 minute walking distance from the Jewellery Quarter and City Hospital with excellent local amenities and public transport. It is situated in a residential area with good local schools, parks and religious centres.
The property comprises of a small garden to the front, a good sized entrance hall, double bedroom, bathroom, fitted kitchen including gas cooker, lounge, and a conservatory. There is a large garden to the rear with parking for 2 cars. The property has laminate flooring throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE UK ASSOCIATION OF LETINGS ESTATE AGENTS:-
We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the UKALA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SERVICE:-
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from www.tpos.co.uk
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the UK Association of Letting Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.