Wake Green Road, Moseley
* A Traditional 3 Bed Semi Detached Property Near Moseley Village
* Ample off Street Parking
* Excellent Transport Links Birmingham Airport, NEC & Solihull Hospital
* Good Local Schools & Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Bed Semi Detached
- Hallway & 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Useful Utility / Lean To Area
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
Elite Sales and Lettings are proud to present this redecorated and newly carpeted 3 bedroom house in Moseley. The property has ample off street parking, with public transport links to Solihull / Birmingham Airport and the NEC with excellent motorway networks in close proximity.
It is situated in a residential area with good local schools, parks and a short distance from Birmingham International Airport, NEC railway station and Solihull hospital and city centre.
Approach having driveway with ample off street parking and fence borders to sides, lawn area, shrubs and hedges and front door leading to
Measuring (3.97m x 1.53m) with stairs to first floor and doors to;
Measuring Approx (4.5m x 3.5m) with central heating radiator, bay window to front elevatin and light and pwer switches and carpets s laid.
Measuring Approx (4.50m x 3.21m) with central heating radiator, bay window to front elevatin and light and pwer switches and carpets s laid.
Measuring (2.90m x 2.21m) Having wall and base units, work surfaces, incorporating steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap, appliance space, window to rear with door leading to side utility and garden and garage
Landing & First floor
Landing Having doors to following: -
Measuring Approx (3.88m x 3.82m) Having a double glazed window to front and panel radiator.
Measuring Approx (3.26m x 2.73m) Having double glazed window to rear and panel radiator.
Measuring Approx (2.26m x 2.53m) Having double glazed window to rear and panel radiator.
Upstairs Family Bathroom
Having a panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, tiling to floor and splashback areas.
Part lawned and part paved with fence borders.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE UK ASSOCIATION OF LETINGS ESTATE AGENTS:-
We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the UKALA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SERVICE:-
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from www.tpos.co.uk
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the UK Association of Letting Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.