York Road, Hall Green
* 1 Bed First Floor Flat Above Shop
* Popular location In School Catchment Area
* Excellent Transport and Local Amenities
* Rear Off Street Parking / Gated Access
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed First Floor Flat Above Shop
- Good Size Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Fitted Bathroom
- Off Street Rear Parking
- Electric Timer Heating
Elite Sales and Lettings are proud to present this 1 bedroom frst floor flat above a shop in the Hall Green area of Birmingham. The property has rear off street parking and excellent local amenities and public transport. It is situated in a residential area with good local schools, parks and religious centres.
The property is approached from Brooklands Road leading off York Road with a gated driveway access providing rear off road parking and pathway leading to entrance door into:-
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, with a door leading into the lounge and a door leading to bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Lounge 13’0" x 10’5" (3.57m x 2.18m)
Double glazed windows to the front and electric radiator and flooring. Neutral walls painted.
Bedroom 12’0" x 10’5" (2.87m x 2.18m)
Double glazed windows to the rear and electric radiator and flooring. Neutral walls painted.
Fitted Kitchen 9’0" x 7’2" (3.35m x 2.10m)
Range of wall mounted and floor standing base units with a roll edge work surface over incorporating a stainless steel effect sink and drainer with a mixer tap over. Space for electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine. Window to the front, partly tiled walls.
Suite comprises of a panelled bath with an electric shower unit over , pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Radiator, plastic panelling to the wall areas,tiling to the floor and a double glazed window to the rear.
Timber perimeters with a gate to the side giving access to/from the front of the property. Two garages to be retained for use by the Landlord.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE PROPERTY REDRESS SCHEME (PRS):-
We are a members of The Property Redress Scheme and follow the PRS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to PRS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from www.prs.co.uk
CLIENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the Deposit Protection Service (DPS), we subscribe to their code of conduct on deposit protections and any related disputes. They offer professional independent advice on providing compensation to landlords and tenants should an agent misappropriate their deposit held against the rented property.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.