Flat B Coventry Road
** Newly Refurbished 1 Bedroom Studio Flat
* Fitted Kitchen
* Small Lounge
* Double Bedroom & Shower Room
* Council Tax & Water Bill Included!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Fully Refurbished
- Private Self Contained Entrance
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Electric Heated & Double Glazed
- Council Tax & Water Bill INCLUDED!
- DSS with Guarantor Considered
The property is situated on the main A45 Coventry Road, in between the 24 hour Asda and the 24 Hour Tesco at the Swan Centre. It boasts escellent public transport links to both Birmingham and Solihull.
Approached via a walkway leading to professionally fitted metal stircase leading to front door and comprising a brand new fitted kitchen, with base and wall units, internal stairs to Bedroom with ensuite shower, wc and pedestal.
The property boasts a separate double bedroom with electric heater and sky light window. The monthly rent includes Council Tax and Water bills so you just pay electric bills on a PAYG meter.
It will be most suitable for single or a couple professionals and is available on a short or long term basis.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE PROPERTY REDRESS SCHEME (PRS):-
We are a members of The Property Redress Scheme and follow the PRS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to PRS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from www.prs.co.uk
CLIENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the Deposit Protection Service (DPD), we subscribe to their code of conduct on deposit protections and any related disputes. They offer professional independent advice on providing compensation to landlords and tenants should an agent misappropriate their deposit held against the rented property.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P.